Caregiver Hiring Agency assists with the hiring process of Caregivers, Nannies and Housekeepers.
As an Employer, you are responsible to abide by Employer’s Standards Laws of BC, provide Work Safe BC Coverage and comply with Canada Revenue Tax Laws.
We do not charge agency fee to job applicants.
There is no fee until you make an Offer of Employment. The agency fee is due upon signing contract.
Placement fee per Employee starts from:
– Full time or part time – $1,350 + GST
– For Work Permit applicants – $1,800 + GST
– Temporary Placement Fee Per Employee (30 days or less) – $400 + GST
– Each Additional Month – $200 + GST
Placement fee includes a 12 month pro-rated service provided that the fees for the original contract has been paid in full and the terms of the original employment contract remains the same.
- Time and attendance tracking; personalized calculation of employee’s salary (including keeping track of extra days worked, days off, holiday pay and statutory holidays)
- Preparing T4 and completing Record of Employment
- All fees for placements including back-up in case of illness, emergencies or vacation time
- Payroll and reporting obligations including monthly remittances paid to Canada Revenue Agency and Worksafe BC Coverage
- Bi-weekly cheque issued to Employee
- Simple invoice to you per month